Friday, January 29, 2010

The Lord Of The Rings Bow And Arrows I Am Having Trouble Trying To Make A Bow And Arrows.

I am having trouble trying to make a bow and arrows. - the lord of the rings bow and arrows

I would like to make a bow with arrows, because I like The Lord of the Rings and would be a bow to shoot at targets or trees want. However, every piece of wood, I always get the breaks at the folds. I have a few simple bow made of wood toys, which wrinkles very well, but it is too small for me. It seems impossible to find a piece of wood and curves, with the exception of fresh wood, you should not. What should I do? If it helps, I'm thirteen years and four feet nine inches tall. In their responses, I do not think, just send a few first links that appear when you "How to make a bow and arrow" on Google. I would like personal assistance.
So, what is the best way to get the arrow to fletchlings you stay on the arrow to get to?

1 comments:

archerdu... said...

Saludos;
Firstly, I do not see "just left" - but not enough space here for what you want. ... Said

http://primitiveways.com/ (scroll down to "primitive tools, and mussels, about 1 / 2 page)
http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index ... (a place to ask questions - and get to "personal assistant")
http://tradgang.com/ (another place to ask questions - and to maintain "personal assistant")
http://sca.org/geography/welcome.html Search (for the group in their region or area and begin a search for "Archery Marshals" - can someone in your area who can teach)

For books on making bows and arrows:
http://boisdarcpress.com/
The Traditional Bowyer Bible, the "Suite *** *** recommend much.

Like I said, not only enough space here to wish you will help. Reports (or at least very detailed "and if you can / want to send pictures, clear and detailed work in progress" of workunderway), I can not do much to help you by e-mail, either. What have you done what I wanted was, what, what did not work, etc. .. it makes a big difference.

What remains of feathers, use of Duco cement, while others use FletchTite Boehning (although others prefer other types of glue). If you do not want to use modern adhesives can always use a lot of resin to boil. In any case, we must let the glue cure dry / fully before you use the arrow.

A word or three points ... in which the application questions on the forums, not stupid and arrogant, that certain information be contained in the answers that I refer to your statement, "In their responses, I will not send me a first pair of links are ... I would like personal assistance. It is not designed as an application, but is as "sound".

We would all still have "personal care", but often not possible. PeopleArchery Forums have their own lives, and volunteered their time to learn to help others. Show the same respect that you want, and they will do the same.

Post a Comment