Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gomez Albums How Many Albums Does Selena Gomez Have?

How many albums does selena gomez have? - gomez albums

3: The first is the soundtrack to Vovk (Wizards of Waverly Place)
second is a different story soundtrack Cinderalla
And third, containing his reputation and get it and the songs in it:

# 1: How a blonde
# 2: Crush
# 3: Falling Down
# 4: I miss all
# 5: I Got You
# 6: I promise
# 7: I Will Not Apologize
# 8: Kiss and Tell
# 9: More
# 10: Of course
# 11: Stop and Clear
# 12: Tell me what I do not know
# 13: The way I have loved you

but comes with a new album with his band "scene," said shes would not be a solo artist more »

2 comments:

sam said...

She kissed the album and say that came out recently. but it is a piece inspired by songs of the show participants of Waverly Place. He sang many songs, including the question of the series.: D

ღJímmy Beηηєтт ℓσvєяღ said...

Single Kiss & Tell

but it has many songs that are not in an album

Post a Comment